Matt Blackman has been litigating professional liability lawsuits for over 10 years, specializing in the defense of physicians, nurses, and other health care providers, as well as health care facilities and other professions. Mr. Blackman received his B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania in 1992, and his J.D. from the Rutgers School of Law – Newark, in 2006. He was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 2006, and began practicing law shortly thereafter, following an earlier career in Information Technology.
- University of Pennsylvania (1988-1992)
- University of Warwick (1990-1991)
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ (1992-1994)
- Rutgers School of Law (2002-2006)
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for New Jersey