Meghan E. Walsh
Meghan E. Walsh joined Ruprecht Hart Ricciardulli & Sherman, LLP, as an associate attorney in February 2017. Meghan has been representing doctors, nurses and medical institutions in medical malpractice cases since completing her judicial clerkship in 1989.
Meghan graduated Magna Cum Laude from Seton Hall University School of Law in 1988. Thereafter, she completed a judicial clerkship for the Honorable Bruce A. Gaeta, J.S.C., in Bergen County. Prior to attending law school, Meghan earned a Master of Social Work degree from Florida State University and worked as a social worker for one year.
- University of Miami (1981)
- Florida State University – MSW (1984)
- Seton Hall University School of Law (1988)
- New Jersey (1988), Pennsylvania (1988 – inactive).
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association – Medical Malpractice Section