David Parker Weeks
David Parker Weeks was certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Civil Trial attorney in 1990 and has been re-certified every five years since. He is rated AV by Martindale Hubbell; has been listed in Best Lawyers in America; has been listed in Best Lawyers in New York Magazine, and; has been listed a Super Lawyer in New Jersey Magazine.
Mr. Weeks has defended health care professionals for over 35 years. He has tried over 200 medical malpractice cases to verdict, many of which involved catastrophic injury and death. Mr. Weeks personally argued several cases before the New Jersey Appellate Courts that have helped shape New Jersey’s medical malpractice law. He has lectured on trial practice and substantive law to various organizations including NJICLE.
Mr. Weeks is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and a member of the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey, from which he received the Trial Bar Award in 2018.
- St. John’s University School of Law, JD
- Winner Rev. Jos Tinnelly Moot Court Competition
- Winner National Administrative Law Moot Court Competition—Best Orator
- Moot Court Executive Board
- University of California at Santa Barbara, BA
- Winner Stuart Bernath Prize for Best History Thesis
- New Jersey
- New York
- Fellow American College of Trial Lawyers
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey